With the advent of mobile devices, schools are facing challenges around Internet Safety for their pupils, particularly in the area of cyberbullying. Using our cutting-edge research and our backgrounds in psychology, digital technology and social media, we have developed The Zeeko Academy. Zeeko works with Secondary Schools delivering highly interactive and informative programmes aimed at improving student safety on the internet.
What are the Benefits
- Covering cyberbullying, inappropriate content, social media, digital stranger danger and data privacy
- Shaped by our cutting-edge research and digital expertise
- Designed with input from Children, Parents, Teachers and Psychologists
- Educational materials supplied
- Seminars for pupils, parents and kids
- Trend reports available, to help you understand the Internet behaviours and issues of your students
What We Offer
- Transition Year Workshops
- 1st Year Induction Workshops
- Whole School Internet Safety Day or Week
- Teachers Seminar
- Parents Seminar
- Pupils Internet Behaviour Survey
- Packages Tailored to Individual Schools
Please, don’t hesitate to Contact Us if you need any help.
Book your session with the contact form at the end of the page!