Zeeko’s researchers are working on a series of outstanding projects that combine technological innovations with the educational needs of children, parents, and teachers. At the moment there are two multidisciplinary research teams in Zeeko which comprise of scientists, product designers and developers.
Our Research Team
Dr. Marina Everri
Visiting fellow at the London School of Economics
- Kirsty has a PhD in Communications from Dublin City University and she is a previous Irish Research Council funded scholar.
- She has worked as a lecturer covering online media and society across multiple universities and ITs in Ireland and has worked as a researcher on projects including an EU funded COST project covering political communications.
- She has previously taught Zeeko internet safety workshops and has run programming workshops for teens as part of a STEM outreach programme.
- Brendan is a graduate from Dublin City University with a BSc in Psychology.
- Brendan completed his thesis using Virtual Reality and joined the Zeeko team in January to assist with the cutting edge research being conducted by Dr Marina Everri using this novel technology.
- BA in Psychology from UCD.
- Currently undertaking a MSc in Cyberpsychology in IADT.
- Interested in the educational potential of virtual reality and hopes for a future career that fuses cyberpsychology and digital media.