Zeeko’s researchers are working on a series of outstanding projects that combine technological innovations with the educational needs of children, parents, and teachers. At the moment there are two multidisciplinary research teams in Zeeko which comprises research scientists and product designers and developers.
Our Research Team
DR Marina Everri - Cyberpsychologist
Visiting fellow at the London School of Economics
- Brendan is a graduate from Dublin City University with a BSc in Psychology.
- Brendan completed his thesis using Virtual Reality and joined the Zeeko team in January to assist with the cutting edge research being conducted by Dr Marina Everri using this novel technology.
- BA in Psychology from UCD.
- Currently undertaking a MSc in Cyberpsychology in IADT.
- Interested in the educational potential of virtual reality and hopes for a future career that fuses cyberpsychology and digital media.