Zeeko work with secondary schools delivering highly interactive and informative programmes aimed at improving student safety on the internet.
Using our cutting edge research and our backgrounds in psychology, digital technology and social media, we have developed The Zeeko Academy.
Through these programmes we increase awareness of the risks associated with the internet, specifically:
- Digital Footprint
- Online Relationships
- Excessive Screen Time
- Inappropriate Content
- The Internet and the Law
Our packages include:
- Transition Year Workshops
- 1st Year Induction Workshops
- Whole School Internet Safety Day or Week
- Teachers Seminar
- Parents Seminar
- Pupils Internet Behaviour Survey
- Packages Tailored to Individual Schools
To find out more about our secondary school packages please fill out the form below and we will be in touch.